Thursday, July 2, 2009

Welcome

This week, I started writing for the Examiner.com as the "DC new moms examiner" (or rather, one of the two DC new moms examiners), and it's been fun so far. But as they allow me to keep the rights to any of my posts unless they specifically say otherwise, and as they (naturally) discourage any writing that's too personal, I've decided to repackage my writing here. We'll see how that goes.

I guess it's ironic that the Examiner considers me an "expert" at being a new mom (hence the title of this blog).

If this blog doesn't last too long, my prediction is that will be because I find I do not have enough time for it; it's really not an exaggeration to say that taking care of a baby is full-time work. But he has to nap sometime, I guess :)

Anyway, welcome to my new blog. I hope you enjoy. I'm starting it off by reprinting the three Examiner.com articles I've already published.

No comments:

Post a Comment